Our members benefit from a safe, constructive and engaging environment after school and during the summer. We accept children in grades K-12th, and we would love for your child to become a member and participate in our programming!
Registration for the 2015-16 school term program will start July 20! Acceptance is on a first come first serve basis, so make sure to register early!
Our facilities are open during the summer from 7:30am to 5:30pm Monday through Friday.
The cost for our summer program is $125 for children in elementary school and $75 for children in middle/high school.
Our facilities are open after school through 7:00pm Monday through Friday.
The cost for the entire school year is $250 total for children in elementary school and $150 total for children in middle/high school. There are two payment options for the school year. You can pay the full amount or pay by semester ($125 per semester for elementary and $75 per semester for middle/high). A minimum of the first semester’s fee is required to hold a spot for your child(ren).
In order to register your child, please download the Membership Application, fill it out in its entirety, and return with payment to the Boys & Girls Club. We are able to accept cash,money order, or debit/credit card. Space is limited, so membership is determined on a first-come-first-serve basis. If you have any questions or need more information, please contact our Membership Director at 912.764.9696 ext. 224 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to pay online below using Paypal, please email email@example.com with your child(ren)’s name/grade and the name on your credit card after making your payment to be sure that the payment is credited to the correct account.
|Summer 2015 Registration Fee|
|Child’s Name and Grade|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Click on each area below to learn answers to frequently asked questions about the Bulloch County Boys & Girls Club.
What is the cost?
- For our After-School Program, the cost is $200 for children in elementary school. It is $100 for children in middle/high school. For our Summer Program, the cost is $125 for children in elementary school and $75 for children in middle/high school.
What is your weekly/monthly fee for after school care?
- There is no weekly or monthly fee.
- Do you have to maintain a certain income level?
- Do you provide scholarships for youth or foster youth?
- Scholarships are reviewed case by case and are dependent on availability.
- Is attendance required?
- No, we are a drop in facility and do not require attendance but recommend your child come at least three days per week.
- Do you provide discounts?
- Our fees are structured to be affordable; some Clubs can set up payment plans if necessary. There are no family discounts.
- Can out of state children attend?
- Do memberships transfer?
- No. A fee must be paid at each Club if you transfer your child.
- Do you provide meals/snacks?
- During the after-school program, snacks are provided for no additional cost. During summer camp, breakfast and lunch are provided at no additional cost. The USDA is an equal opportunity provider.
- Do you provide transportation?
- Transportation varies per Club. Contact the Club directly to find out if schools will drop off at the Club or if your selected Club provides a route from your child’s school. Transportation is first come, first serve and can require a minimum amount of attendance to ensure members most in need are able to attend the Club. Transportation home from the Club is not provided.
- Are you open during school breaks or holidays?
- We are currently open during Spring Break and Summer Camp. Please call the Club for other breaks, but generally Clubs are closed on corresponding county school holidays and full teacher work days.
- Can my child bring a friend for a day?
- Club visits are allowed during the school year and are limited to one day. Waivers must be signed prior to attending.
- Will my child receive one on one tutoring?
- All youth are provided homework assistance. Tutoring is on a case by case basis and dependant on volunteers.
- How do your sport’s leagues work?
- Athletic and sports programs are available at every Club. Our leagues are intramural. We offer basketball, flag football, soccer, baseball and softball, as well as swimming at certain locations. You must be a member of the Club to participate in a sports league.
- Are there programs for specific age groups?
- Our programs are age-appropriate and geared to meet the needs and interests of various ages. There are several specific programs for every age, including teen programming.
I’m interested in volunteering as a parent. How do I do that?
- Yes, we would love to have you as a volunteer. Please visit our volunteer page for instructions on how to sign up. You may discuss current opportunities with the Club director and then complete the volunteer enrollment process.
Do you accept court ordered volunteers?
Can I volunteer as a teenager?
- You must first become a member by paying the membership fee and complete a volunteer application.
Is there a minimum amount of days or hours?
- Depends on your availability. To gain the most of your experience, we recommend setting up a schedule conducive to your talent and the Club’s needs.